The manufacturer of children's medicines, King Bio, released 32's voluntary recall of its products due to "microbial contamination", which can lead to life-threatening infections in children who use these medicines.
According to the FDA, while there was no information about injuries or diseases associated with the use of these drugs, however, the company said that they could be potentially dangerous, writes Fox News.
Products that were manufactured from August 2017 of the year to April 2018 of the year and packaged in 2 oz are subject to recall. The list includes drugs for cough, flu, fever, ear pain, as well as pain from teething and abdominal discomfort.
A complete list of King Bio's withdrawn drugs:
- DK Attention & Learning Enh.
- Chicken Pox Symptom Relief
- Children's Appetite & Weight
- Children's Appetite Enhance
- Children's Cough Relief
- Children's Fever Reliever
- Children's Growth & Development
- DK Newborn Tonic
- DK Nosebleed Relief
- Children's Ear Relief Formula
- DK Teething
- DK Colic Relief
- Tummy aches
- Kids Multi-Strain Flu Relief
- Kids Stress & Anxiety
- Kids Sleep Aid
- Kids Bed Wetting (NP)
- Kids Candida 4 oz
- Kids Attention & Learning (SCRX)
- Bed Wetting Prevention (SCRX)
- Chicken Pox Symptom Relief (SCRX)
- Children's Cough (SCRX)
- Children's Ear Formula (SCRX)
- Children's Fever Reliever (SCRX)
- Children's Growth & Development (SCRX)
- Colic Relief (SCRX)
- Newborn Tonic (SCRX)
- Teething (SCRX)
- Tummy Aches (SCRX)
- Children's Appetite & Weight (SCRX)
- Children's Appetite Enhancer (SCRX)
The company asks consumers to stop using these medicines; Feedback-related questions can be asked by calling: 1-866-298-2740.