You will not believe it, but a cake containing only two ingredients may turn out to be very appetizing, tasty, rich in protein and at the same time low-calorie.
The "cost" of one piece is only 131 kcal, which, you see, is very little for such an appetizing and tempting dessert like a chocolate cake. Suggests to prepare a treat Leafclover.
You will need:
- 250 g dark chocolate (from 70% cocoa and above)
- 5 large eggs
How to cook:
- Preheat the oven to 250 ° C (Fahrenheit 480).
- 2 / 3 chocolate break into pieces and melt in a water bath without stirring.
- Separate the whites from the yolks. Beat the yolks (they should brighten slightly) and combine them with melted chocolate.
- Beat the whites with a pinch of salt to a dense texture (be careful, do not interrupt, otherwise the proteins will give up water!), Add to chocolate, mix (do not mix for too long, otherwise the air will leave - the mixture should be a mousse or souffle).
- To lay out paper, smeared with vegetable or butter, the form with a diameter of 10 — 15 cm, put the chocolate mixture in it and bake in a heated 8 oven for minutes - no more and no less. Remove from the oven and cool for half an hour, then refrigerate overnight or on 12 hours.
- Melt the remaining chocolate, pour the cake over it and send it back to the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
Cut the cake with a hot knife, previously dipped in boiling water.