First Aid Kit Guide: What to take on a trip
Source: ICTV Facts
Vacation season is in full swing - and everyone goes on long-awaited travel. Someone decides to go to the sea, someone to the mountains, and someone to the country. Whichever vacation you choose for yourself, you will need a travel first aid kit.
ICTV Facts made their version of the most necessary medicines that will be useful in any journey.
1. Pills for motion sickness. They can help even on the way to their destination. If you are swayed in transport, then you need these medications, and if you haven’t noticed such cases, you can take it “just in case.” You should definitely have them with you when traveling with your child.
2. A set of adhesive plasters. All faced with rubbed legs and calluses. They can be obtained even in slippers or flip flops. Minor scratches and cuts are also common on vacation. The plaster will protect small wounds from infections and will help them to drag on faster. Adhesive plaster - the main Masthev on any rest.
On the subject: Soon Vacation: 10 Ways To Make Your Hotel More Safer
3. Preparations for the replacement of fluids and electrolytes in the body. They may be needed for diarrhea and prevent dehydration.
4. Sunscreen. It is necessary to take a wide range, with a maximum protection factor and waterproof.
5. Analgesic and antipyretic drugs. Headache and temperature can appear from pressure drops, jet lag, climate and so on. These situations need to be always ready and put ibuprofen, aspirin or paracetamol in the first-aid kit.
6. Anti-inflammatory drugs. For example, mefenamic acid, which has antipyretic and analgesic properties. Anti-inflammatory effect have the same ibuprofen and paracetamol.
7. Antiseptics. They are worth taking if you are traveling in places where it is not possible to wash the wound with clean water.
8. Antiherpetic ointment. Under the influence of ultraviolet rays, herpes can occur in absolutely any person, so you should take the ointment with you to rest.
On the subject: Airplane, hotel, beach: how not to catch the infection in the most contagious places on vacation
9. Sorbents. On vacation, this is an important drug, because it is at this time that people begin to consume large amounts of food and alcohol. Sorbents will help to survive these difficult moments for the body.
10. Antihistamines. These are necessary medicines if you suffer from allergies. Take them with you, even if you think that you are not allergic: in a new environment, it can manifest itself.
11. Enzymes. They will improve digestion, which is especially important when the food is unusual.
12. Repellents. Will protect from mosquitoes, ticks and other insects.
13. The bandage is sterile. Obligatory while traveling, he will help stop the bleeding and protect the wound from infection.
14. Antidiarrheal drugs. They can be used only by adults, and also if the body temperature is below 38 °.
The contents of the kit depend on your chronic illness and where you are going. If it is a developed country with affordable medical care, the list can be shortened.
Also, before the start of the trip, it is necessary to vaccinate according to the recommendations of the doctor and buy medical insurance.