6 exercises for a flat stomach, which can be done directly on the chair
Women who work in sedentary work often suffer from back pain and obesity. So that you do not have such problems, we offer exercises that will help keep your body in good shape and are done directly in the chair. Moreover, these exercises will make your belly fit and slim, says ladyline.me.
Exercise 1: Lifting the knee to the chest
- Sit on the chair. Keep your back straight without touching the back of the chair.
- Keep your legs hip-width wide.
- Keep your back straight. Raise your right knee and pull it towards your chest.
- Put your hands on your lower leg to stretch your lower abdominal muscles better.
- Repeat 20-30 again, alternating between your knees.
Exercise 2: Double knee lift
- Keep your legs together.
- Hold the chair with both hands.
- Holding your back straight, lift your knees and pull them to your chest. Your abdominal muscles should be tense.
- Lower the legs, but do not touch the floor.
- Repeat 10-20 once.
Exercise 3: Double knee lift with body
- Sit on the edge of the chair. Hold the chair tight with both hands.
- Bend your body to the side and sit on only one buttock.
- Keep your legs together and lift both knees towards your chest, as described in the 2 exercise.
- Return to the starting position and bend in the other direction.
- Repeat 10-20 once on each side.
On the subject: The most popular exercise turned out to be dangerous.
Exercise 4: Touching the Floor
- Keep your feet on the floor.
- Straighten your arms at shoulder level.
- Turn your upper body to the right, bend and touch your left leg with your right hand. Stay in this position for a while.
- Return to the original position. Now lean to your right foot, touching it with your left hand.
- Repeat 20-30 times, alternating sides with each tilt.
Exercise 5: Lifting the body above the chair
- Sitting in a chair, firmly hold the chair.
- Raise your body above the chair so that your hips and legs are hanging in the air. Tighten your abdominal muscles to raise your knees higher.
- Stay in this position for at least 15-20 seconds, then slowly return to the starting position and take a short break.
- Repeat the exercise 4 times.
6 Exercise: Knee to the Elbow
- Sit on a chair with straight, without touching the back of a chair. Put your hands behind your head.
- Bring your right knee to your chest. At the same time, bend your left elbow so that it “meets” the knee.
- Return to the original position. Repeat 15 times.
- Change your knee and elbow and repeat 15 again.
- Try making 4 series from 15 reps.